Friday 4 November 2011

Apologies…..

Bon nuit mes amours. Oui oui, desole desole. I have re-located to gay Paris and my my, it’s very very gay. Currently longing for my own boudoir en Angleterre but I shall get over it and just write some posts. 

Alors. Life has been busy. Apart from the usual shite that goes on in my day to day living, and the frequent moments of je-ne-sais-quoi that equal my life, I am rather enjoying Paris. Yes, I still bump into awkward strangers and attract the most peculiar of men, but alas, I feel very Parisien and am slowly finding my feet. I have decided that I want to ooze culture asap and sprout off quotes from Voltaire’s tales or a Moliere script. Give me time. I will be a culture queen with a passion for French men and coffee in NO time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment